Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thank you

              7 weeks ago I started this blog based on One Direction, but it has gotten to be more than that. I have truly loved updating and just ranting about these 5 (4 now) boys that mean the world to me. Yes, I’m 15 and yes I do love One Direction and I’m not ashamed for loving them and their music. People can make fun of me all they want for making this blog about them or just talking about them non-stop but I don’t care. These 5 boys are such incredible human beings inside and out who don’t deserve all this hate and ridicule. Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn have grown up to be the greatest and most known band in the whole world coming from small towns in England, all with messed up backgrounds. Although Zayn left the group to be on a solo career, the rest of One Direction have become stronger musically and also made amends with Zayn. I love these boys so much, they have helped me through so much. I’m not saying they saved my life, but they sure did help me experience a new side of music that I didn’t know I would truly love. To conclude this blog I just want to say thank you for everyone who read this, not only the ones who are in my class, but everyone. And lastly, a big thank you to One Direction, the boys who I discovered one night 5 years ago, never knowing that I would soon become their biggest fan.
Thank you,
Brianne

No comments:

Post a Comment